A. Product Description
Ionic Toothbrush has an internal-set high energy battery to make use of the anionic source produced by direct current electric field. It can avoid and prevent oral diseases. Brush handle has an anodic slice inside while brush itself contains anionic source. When people brush the teeth, the brush will be filled with saliva and tooth paste. These saliva and tooth paste will touch teeth and gum to make electric current form a loop with human body.
B. Product Function
1. To eliminate or release the toothache and gum bleeding;
2. To clear up tartar efficiently;
3. To dispel halitosis;
4. To solidify loosen tooth;
5. To prevent decayed tooth, eliminate tooth nature sensitivity;
6. To cure and prevent oral ulcer.
C. Main components and names
D. Working Principle
1. To eliminate or release toothache, gum bleeding ( the vexation of periodontitis)
According to skin-surface electric charge doctrine, if one part of human body contains positive electric charge, the swell will occur. When the cathode (i.e brush head) of “Ionic Toothbrush” emits negative electric charge continuously, it will have counteraction with the swell surface in short time till the surface recovers to normal status with negative electric charge.
During the working of “Ionic Toothbrush”, its continual direct current will increase the tension strain of oral sympathetic nerve and reduce the mobility of capillary vessel and lymphatic vessel. This will eliminate partial convulsion efficiently to diminish inflammation and cesodyne. Patient will get rid of vexation of periodonotitis finally.
2. To clear up tartar efficiently
The enamel of tooth surface always carries negative electric current while tartar carries negative electric current as well. Based on the principal of “Two same electric charge will repel each other while two opposite electric charge will attract each other” tartar should not attach on the surface of the tooth. This is because calcium ion and iron ion which contain positive electric current media are existed in food, saliva and tooth paste to make the tartar attached on the surface of tooth. When people use “Ionic Toothbrush”, anion will enter into oral from cathode (brush head) to absorb away those calcium ion, iron ion, etc. with positive electric charge media. This step will reduce the adhesive ability of tartar on tooth surface and let tartar being taken away easily by brush head.
3. To dispel halitosis
The main reason of the oral disease is oral halitosis, for eg. the decayed tooth and the food residue between teeth. Also the pus bleeding of periodontitis will make halitosis. So the complete solution is to eliminate halitosis efficiently.
4. To solidify loosen tooth
The electric current from internal-set high energy battery will stimulate the gum cell to make it more active and let the alveolitis bone (which support the teeth) more activated. When the tooth is loosen and gum ache, people can use such brush to brush the teeth and message the gum softly three times a day, 3-5 minutes per time. The teeth and gum status will be improved apparently after long-term using.
5. To prevent decayed tooth and eliminate the teeth nature sensitivity
During our daily teeth brushing, the paste usually contains “fluorine” When direct electric current loop occurs from “Anionic Tooth Brush ”fluorine ion will get entry into the enamel of teeth surface to act acid-resistance, avoiding further development of those decayed tooth. Meanwhile, fluorine ion can enter into tooth nature to stop nerve impulse conduction. This will make teeth get rid of tooth nature sensitivity.
6. To cure and prevent oral ulcer
The anionic source ( cathode) of brush head on the “Anionic tooth Brush” are made by special alloy which include zinc element. When the electric current loop flow smoothly, cathode can emit zinc ion continuously. These zinc ion will act on the place of oral ulcer, to help ulcer space astringent and promote the skin cell growth to allow ulcer space recover as soon as possible. For healthy people, to use “Anionic Tooth Brush” in long-term, it could reduce the oral ulcer rate as much as possible.
E. How to use the product
1. Put brush into water to make it wet, then put some fluorine paste on the brush head.
2. 2.Put your hand into water to make it wet as well. Use wet finger (or palm) hold the anodic handle of the brush.
3. 3.Confirm the working lamp on the brush is on. I t means the brush can work correctly.
1. People are sensitive to direct electric current should use it very carefully.
2. Children who under 10 years old should use it under the instruction of adults.
3. After opening the packing, the high energy battery inside the brush handle could work over 6 months under normal conditions. For first time use, if working lamp does not work, people can shake the brush into water back and forth several times till the light is on.